OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Ville,I suspect TB gets a briefing every morning on "OZL and the...

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Ville,
    I suspect TB gets a briefing every morning on "OZL and the press". i.e. some staffer or an external company will read all the online newspapers and buy a whole lot of papers as well and scan for articles on OZL and provide a summary to TB.

I also suspect that either a staffer or an external company keeps track of postings on HC and other forums and also feeds back who is saying what and the general sentiment on those forums.

The Gold increase is what is keeping the C1 cash costs in the bottom half of the first quartile. That is a very very impressive result for any company.!!!!

There was a lot of geology in the presentation and if it can be explained simply, then sometimes people "get it". At the qtly briefing, TB mentioned that some of the early drill results now mimic what Minator where getting when they first started drilling P Hill.

MX,
    I suspect you are right. QE2 could cause our dollar to break parity, but it will also cause Gold and base metals to rise, leading to a sp rise for PNA and OZL.

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.