LOT 3.77% 25.5¢ lotus resources limited

Very nice soil geochem results which only increases my opinion...

1. 1,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Very nice soil geochem results which only increases my opinion of what Hylea Resources has in the ground...

The Fifield District is host to Clean Teq, Australian Mines, Platina Resources, Jervois Mining, Collerina Cobalt, Victory Mines and, of course, Hylea Metals...and Hylea is right on trend with CLQ/AUZ/PGM/JRV...

With Tiger's Creek already proving to become a JORC deposit in itself, we now have 5km or more of highly anomalous other targets to include vanadium and PGMs...

This company is a sleeper and what they have in the ground may prove (with lots more drilling) to be quite a large resource with multiple mineral credits...

Collerina has decided to go the high grade Alumina pathway which is just fine...We already know what CLQ/JRV/PGM has in the ground and AUZ has just completed 100% buy in to their resource there and will begin drilling to JORC immediately....

Hylea will need to do a CR at some point before end of year so hoping the SP can head north for a few pips before that happens...The last few months have been difficult for cobalt/lithium stocks for multiple reasons...none of which are related to EV Revolution uptake which just keeps proving to be happening ever faster than previously imagined...

Battery metal stocks maybe got a little ahead of themselves in conjunction with trade wars as well as summer doldrums...FA for the EV Revolution has only changed for the better...

Bottom line, this appears to be a very nice project with much going for it and we can only hope others also realize this...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $467.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 24.5¢ $1.233M 4.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 343110 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 338915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.