AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Oly,Only up to hole 23 out of 38 where released to the market....

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    Oly,

Only up to hole 23 out of 38 where released to the market.

It looks to me that all where included in the JORC however the results from 24 to 38 where not significant so where not released.....

They are not obligated to provide all results provided they are not material to the company is my understanding.

KnuckleSandwich

Although disappointing just 2 wildcat holes drilled at the end of their program is not end game at all (the northern hole was geologically significant). Current JORC resource is over just 200m of 650m of identified strike (which could extend further under cover rocks) and just 150m deep so still more drilling before further conclusions are known.

AND is good example of a hand me down project that keeps getting bigger (and more embarrassing for Xstrata).

Agree, its possible JOGMEC will now provide further funding for AZS but hopefully not at the expense of direct interest in Promontorio. Since they will be spending $3M (perhaps more..) on AZS other projects it would be prudent to have a minority (read blocking stake) position in your JV partner anyway imo.

At these grades 2MT resource would be roughly 100kt Cu and 200koz Aueq. Provided the arsenic does not considerably increase costs, copper and gold prices remain above historic long term averages then 2Mt should be enough to look at initial development.

The blue sky is still in further exploration success on the promontorio lease however not expecting too much interest until the next drilling program commences (and disappointing JORC) so have sold some over last few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.