NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Proof of Concept - Direct Extraction of Lithium from Brines, page-12

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    An other very speculative announcement.

To all the positive responses here. Does anyone of you understand the business case of the latest proposals? How far (or near) are we to commercial production, how high are the initial costs to come to having a fully operational factory, what is the NPV of these projects?

I agree that they all sound interesting but I, and I guess most here, have really little to no clue what will be needed to turn these "ideas" and "concepts" into real money earning projects.

- Battery anode.
    Consensus in the world is that it takes about 10 years before a new material will be used on a large scale in batteries. Development cycle is pretty long. Also not clear (and not mentioned in the announcement) is if this Titanium based anode is competitive on the weight to power ratio which is curcial for cars.

- New brine technology.
    There are currently at least 5 companies which are running a pilot plant with new brine extraction methods. Mainly methods that do not need any ponds as those are slow and weather dependent. This NMT method still uses a pond it seems from the picture. Maybe smaller and later in the process but still a pond. So process will still be slow.... Also the announcement is really vague. No number only "potential".

This announcement confirms what I wrote earlier about the other announcement. This company has completely lost its focus. They, let alone the share holders, have no any idea of what they will be doing 12 months from now. Really disappointed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $54.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.1¢ $96.17K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10150 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 24917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.