NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Proof of Concept - Direct Extraction of Lithium from Brines, page-14

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    As per my signature I am (still) a holder. But I significantly reduced my holdings, unfortunately at a small loss. So I kept a small parcel (40k shares) which if the SP goes back to its highs of 0.50$ will make me break even. My expectation at that time was that after the share buyback and after selling their stake in Mt. Marion they would announce something about building the LiOH/LCE processing plant in Australia.

Did not expect all these "vague" and completely new projects to be announced. And although interesting I really do not like it from an investment point of view. Right now nobody knows what this company is going to do nor will be doing in 12 months. A couple of weeks ago we thought we knew. For sure Mr. Market does not like a company like that. So I am pretty sure that the SP will continue its fall until the company clears up this "mess" and informs us of what they are planning to do, how long that will take, how much it will cost, and, most importantly, how much they think they can earn with it.

Without that kind of information no sound investor will buy shares of this company. And some holders may sell, even at a loss. I am (not yet) ready to sell my last parcel at a loss, but I have completely lost faith in this company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.