NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Proof of Concept - Direct Extraction of Lithium from Brines, page-24

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Spring, check out the new Porsche Mission E it charges in 15 mins with 800v and has two power plugs one for existing 400v chargers and one for its new 800v, I think Lithium titanium batteries already out there but NMT have improved this tech in the lab and have 2 min charge battery working. I'd be surprised if battery producers are not all over this as it would make electric cars as practical as current gas ones.
    Yes we don't know the production cost etc but to me this is the direction battery tech must go, fast charge, long life and no overheat, whoever gets there first is on a winner.
    As for the cost, the elements used are readily available and so this should be competitive we need to wait and see but 2min charge car with long battery life will clean up against current ones if the price is right.

As for the brine based tech yes it still uses some solar ponds but not nearly to the same extent, NMT intend to attract existing brine operators who already have the ponds in place to adopt this cheaper faster tech, they can ramp up production and profit by introducing it.
    How it compares with other extraction methods which negate the need for solar ponds altogether I don't know. Both these new technologies will use JV partners or other companies to take them into production so the next step I see will be negotiating with same and depending on the deal struck will then produce the end value for NMT.
    Meantime we still sell shipments from mine, still have titanium deposits, still working on Lioh plant etc so what you invested in hasn't gone away it just got bigger more diversified with huge potential.
    The share is being played with initial walkdown with Melaid selling into shipment starting and David Reed selling into buyback.
    Buyback about to end and cash from six months shipments about to hit NMT bank, and we hope divi news with it. These new tech proposals will take time to sell or JV, patience needed with this one.
    NMT buy and cancel shares as they see future value in the company and so do I, so in heavy and long, hope I'm not wrong thought, "take or pay mine life" underpins value and if they sell that stake it's for big bucks there's no fire sale here, GLAH, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $54.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.1¢ $96.17K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10150 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 24917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.