AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ann: Proof of Concept extended for Employee Wellness Platform, page-9

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Yep you are right with regards to the comments Wolf. I was asked to take a look at it & formed an opinion. 

I am sure if you are transparent & if it’s the one I think you are pointing out, you will also acknowledge that I am far from supportive of the company too. I am obviously aware that the CEO has been involved in it, but it doesn’t mean I am going to be blindly supportive & pump it just because he was involved. To the contrary. I look to play stuff with a straight bat, based on my own opinions & in areas where I feel I have either experience, knowledge or understanding. This is why I restrict my points to the insuretech which is  my area not anything to do with IR, accounts, investors, revenue projections etc as others have more valid expertise & questions. 

I just don’t like blatant black vs white downramping for the sake of it where there is enough evidence from many to the contrary. There seems to be enough other valid areas for you to comment/question & to which you do seem to have valid questions & insight. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.