PCH 0.00% 0.2¢ property connect holdings limited

@earmelon deserves the right to express his feelings here, he...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @earmelon deserves the right to express his feelings here, he previously owned PCH and lost some dough, it’s easy to understand his position, unfortunately I too have done this many times over also.

What’s worse is when you think there’s absolutely no future in the stock and the shares drift down to basement levels, out of frustration and impatience you decide to hit the SELL button whilst its trading at or near all-time lows, you then move on and park your capital elsewhere hoping for a more positive outcome.

Then all of a sudden bang a buying frenzy starts on that so called discarded junk stock. It could be that management has changed, sentiments improved in the market or the company starts delivering some amazing news. Whatever it is so many now see tremendous value and opportunity in the company you previously thought had no future.

Make no mistake PCH has been systematically accumulated over many months, the chart indicates big volume buying back in November where stock was accumulated all the way up to .005 cents. It only to drifted back down again on comparatively low volume. This buying wasn’t pip or day traders, the stock has very much remained tightly held since, a good indicator it wasn’t merely a pump and dump. Fridays buying only coiled the spring even more, the SP is primed for a massive breakout very soon IMO.

The time to re-enter at your exit price remains open, for how long it stays there is anyone’s guess, indicators certainly look favourable for an upswing from the previous downwards trend. Opportunity to re-coup your previous losses with healthy gains could very well be starring you in the face, what you choose to do with it is up to you.

I wish best of luck @earmelon on your future investments, I hope you’ve moved onto some healthy profits that offset the loss suffered.

Anyhow that’s my take, I think there’s interesting times ahead for PCH.

GLTAH
    Last edited by StockDebater: 18/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.