PRO 0.00% 87.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

I've spent a lot of time scanning micro caps on OTC, AIM, TSX,...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I've spent a lot of time scanning micro caps on OTC, AIM, TSX, NASDAQ and ASX, mostly looking for SaaS companies, but open to anything that I can get a handle on, and I have a list of a couple dozen companies, but PRO is the only one I have actually bought into. Talk about tailwinds. I can't really offer anything that you all don't already know other than I've talked to the Denver sales staff and communicated (via email) with the CEO, and I'm pretty excited about the prospects of this company. I think one thing that keeps it off the lists of people who are looking at it (which is a small number, for sure) is that the write-down of Snare makes the income statement look like they lost a lost of money in the last Annual Report. My only major concern is simply the competition. I've enlisted a software engineer and a friend who worked at a major utility as CISO for 20 years, and based on my conversations with sales staff and CEO, it seems to me that this is like selling cars. Snare is just one brand of car among many brands, NxLog, Splunk, SolarWinds, IBM, SumoLogic. Logrythym, etc. (I pulled that list from the list the CEO, Brad, sent me). I don't really know enough about the product to really understand how it stacks up against these competing brands but the fact that TopLine is investing in PRO, and, more importantly, an amazing list of giant companies and government entities have bought it, is good enough for me until I learn differently. I've reached out to the owner of TopLine and no response, btw.
    Given Brad's most recent tweets, I think PRO and/or Snare might be an M&A target, but that's speculation.
    Note that I haven't commented on eMite. What's to say? Great product. They are dealing with customer diversification issue. They are killing it. But, I think, it is Snare that could turn this stock into a 10x'er. Snare has been around for a long time. Brad was promoted to increase sales of Snare. When I asked why it wasn't selling previously, I got the answer that they haven't ever really put in the kind of marketing and sales staff necessary, and that passes the smell test with me given the amount of hiring and dedication to moving the needle we've recently seen. We shall see.
    Can anyone name me a public company that has a client list like PRO that has a MC of 30m US and no one has ever heard of?
    What am I missing? Am I right about the car analogy? I'd love to hear your thoughts on my (admittedly, very) amateur analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $4.861K 5.587K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29413 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 5521 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.