PRO 3.05% 79.5¢ prophecy international holdings limited

Thank you. I'm new to micro caps. The idea of actually...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Thank you. I'm new to micro caps. The idea of actually communicating with employees, let alone the CEO is so foreign to me, but it is truly an amazing thing when you are used to investing in multinationals. I know that you have to be careful with how much weight you give employess/execs statements, but it is more nuanced that just assuming it's not reliable.
    With regard to M&A and Snare, my speculation is based on a tweet that either Prophecy or Brad retweeted that was an article about all of the M&A activity on companies/products like Snare. On that note, it seems like Brad is doing a great job. The only thing that I don't like is that he tweets out conservative items (anti-Covid lockdown, etc) and I'm not a fan of CEO's that get political. It typically does nothing but harm the company. On the other hand, almost literally no one is paying attention to Prophecy or Brad. I think I have a bigger following on Twitter, and certainly on IG, and I'm not exactly an influencer. That's what I love about this company. 64m shares, no dilution; No b.s. comp packages or massive stock options (did you notice that Brad isn't actually the highest paid employee, it's actually the Sales VP in Denver, Papas, who has executed on bonuses based on sales?), they seem to shoot straight and keep promises (although optimistic, to be sure) nobody is talking about them and yet they have a massive client list. it's quite the story. Hell, Solarwinds, after literally having their name equated to one of the biggest/scariest cyber crimes in recent times has multiples than PRO (if my recollection is correct). I'm hoping TopLine is right!
    With all this said, I would really appreciate hearing some bear facts. No value in an echo chamber.
    --Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.