PRO 2.81% 86.5¢ prophecy international holdings limited

Ann: Prophecy partners with Devo, page-2

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    It's been silent for a long while from PRO and now they come out with this PR.
    I don't ever know what's a big deal and what isn't from this company. Revenue "could grow" to 2m a year with 12-18 months? "Ingestion-based pricing"?? OK?
    Any increase in revenue is good, and I hope all the little victories equate to a big victory, but clearly the market isn't too impressed with this as the SP is actually down today.
    I have to believe that the stock price will turn once they hit profitability. 10m in cash with no debt and 20m of revenue and about to turn profitable, and the MC is 40m!?!?
    Maybe when interest rates go down someone will come a-knockin? I do believe that is the best outcome for this company given the management.
    As an investor who mostly invest in small and micro cap US companies that do earnings calls on a quarterly basis, I'm just not OK with the way this company communicates. No tough questions from analysist. No regularity. They basically operate like a private company. They use favorable metrics that cover up the weaknesses in their PRs, just a sales pitch. They don't tell us what is coming (like the huge Philippines cost that was sprung on us). They do PR on things that ultimately don't move the needle at all. (How Defense Industry partnerships are they going to announce?) I just can't imagine how the Board is ok with this.
    Nothing has changed for me. If something big doesn't happen this year I'm out. I'll be grateful to take the ride for 4 years and not have lost money.
    If this company wants to be a real company it needs to start acting like one.
    Continuingly Disappointed,
    10X

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $63.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 86.5¢ $12.71K 14.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46113 86.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 11441 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
86.5¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 3.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
86.5¢ 86.5¢ 86.5¢ 877
Last updated 12.48pm 17/06/2024 ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.