NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Gents, just a few things: 1. Dont discuss strategy here. The...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Gents, just a few things:

1. Dont discuss strategy here. The likes of Lurie and Rod (who mystically have now disappeared) are likely to be nothing more than paid hacks to agitate this group. They've done a good job at that. Z and their hacks are watching - i know i would be.

2. Dont assume selling is from minorities or individuals. People sell for infinite reasons - but BUY for only one. To make money. For every sell there is a buy and i guarantee you, Z has organised for professional buy and selling to occur. They are going to be two legs of the same transaction which you wont see unless through the one house - which is easily dealt with through structure.

3. We have a blocking stake. I would be recommending formal notification to Z of such. The paperwork doesnt need to be provided to them in that letter

4. The letter should also notify of intent to lodge an application to the Bermuda Courts for unfair price. This letter then deals with two important precursors that Z need to address. Whether they do or not is up to them. Understand that Z - yes make your move.

5. With blocking stake and court application, we should also embark on our own independant valuation. Updating VenmynDeloitte is the least cost path and was used for G's payment. It doesnt cost as much to update a public valuation for more recent information than start one from scratch. We should need to wait for the NKP Board to do this. Happy to contribute to these costs.

6. That's it from me - for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.