OEC 2.25% 8.7¢ orbital corporation limited

bet they're gonna go capital raising at some stage and dilute...

1. 505 Posts.
    bet they're gonna go capital raising at some stage and dilute again. trading's gonna go even more illiquid and that's the basis management is going to use to issue more shares. cant blame them completely though as the company does need money since it cant make its own.

why is it i get this really strong feeling that management is just going about all this back-to-front. ultimately, corporate maneuverings like this dont matter if the fundamentals of the business are weak. all this is being done with the view of raising money at some stage. if so, this should have been done long ago way before going on any impotent acquisition search.

wonder how Terry's performance rights are modified. not surprised if they keep really quiet about it; same number shares alotted but due to consolidation, it's actually x10 and if they look at the price hurdles cross-eyed and start
    whistling and twiddling their thumbs and keep them the same , lo and behold hurdles have become more achievable too.

i've said it before, it's getting repeatedly apparent that these people are getting paid way too much to deliver nothing worthwhile and tangible. having said that, constant management upheavals are bad news so we stick with the devil we know? *sighs*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $1.092K 12.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1750 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 23109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.