HUM 0.00% 46.0¢ humm group limited

Ann: Proposal from Latitude for Humm Consumer Finance, page-104

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Might be just what AA wants, retain his original FXL baby and get a decent stake in a much larger BNPL and Cards business.

I would like to see a few more shares on offer in the bid, 200m should do the trick in my opinion, pretty good result if they raise the scrip part of the bid.

Also wouldn't mind seeing someone come in and offer to buy the whole damn thing all cash just to get the offers to be more serious/ enticing, if this is the best offer I don't think it will get across the line, unless of course AA decides he wants that as an outcome.

RJ has already negotiated a deal to make up for the lack of bonuses through her $2.50 options, I'm sure John Wylie is also going to be well looked after, between them we can't stop the deal going through if they want it to, the way the announcement reads is that HUM want this to go through IMO, this is not a decision in the best interest of shareholders, it's jobs for those that are loyal to AA.

This deal would likely free up enough capital for AA to be making a bid for the old FXL business which is his original baby........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $43.04K 93.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 58222 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.