ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Let's hold off on the AYC/AYCO sp estimations until we see the...

1. raw
    1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Let's hold off on the AYC/AYCO sp estimations until we see the quarterly Sharetrader78 ... the complete absence of news from that company has been worrying me for a while now.

I fully agree that the imminent exercise date of the ORS options has prompted IG to initiate this buy out of us retail holders, and am also underwhelmed by the absence of any AYCO's in the offer.

With those concerns in mind - and a few others - I contacted ORS today to request a Q&A or webinar or some-such to allow us minnows to express our concerns and to hear, first hand, IG's rationale for the offer being made and, most importantly, the potential outcome if the offer is rejected. I had it pointed-out to me that the AGM will be held in around five weeks time (i.e. before the 'capital reduction' vote date) and that all queries from concerned shareholders will be addressed at that time ... I stressed the fact that sufficient time must be allocated at the AGM to allow all the concerns raised on HC etc. to be addressed and I do believe that this point was taken on-board and that this will be the case ... it'd better be as I'm flying down from Sydney for this one and will be most unhappy to have my questions go unanswered.

Without expressing my personal opinion on the offer I can say that ORS consider there is no future in staying listed (with the onerous costs involved) and that the offer being made is the best option for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.