ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Ann: Proposal to Privatise Company, page-50

1. 12,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1804
    I wouldn't too much hope in the ASIC ...but certainly go ahead and contact them lay a complaint ...because this doesn't look at all a fair deal for all shareholders ...not only from how many AYC/AYCO we get ,,,but on the no value given to the hogans project .... I see BOK recently sold some non-core tenements near southern cross for 4mill !!! it had like only 25koz reserve of gold .....

The Hogan’s Project is located within the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The project is situated 70 kilometres southeast of Kalgoorlie and 20 kilometres east of the world-class St Ives Goldfield (+13M oz Au) and Kambalda Nickel District (+1.4Mt Ni) (Figure 1). In this highly prospective area Octagonal is exploring beneath transported cover for gold, copper-gold, and nickel sulphide deposits.... maybe MKO etc might be keen... just south of SLR holdings .... we get ZERO value ..

IMHO Gandel need to front up with a takeover offer and drop this privatize for the so called benefit of holders......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.