ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Sisyphus reading the recent posts on ORS with interest even...

1. 7,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Sisyphus reading the recent posts on ORS with interest even though I do not hold ORS.

Small Share Holders of AGS and ORS were always riding on the back of Gandel Metals. imo

If you read Mr Ian Pamensky's LinkenIn details you will have a better understanding of how ORS and AGS are managed or at least managed according to Mr Pamensky imo

"Gandel Metals was formed to invest primarily in the resources sector and provide management services including finance, management, accounting, Company Secretarial & exploration services to a range of Companies. Companies managed include two ASX listed resource Companies, namely, Alliance Resources Limited (ASX Code: AGS), Octagonal Resources Limited (ASX Code: ORS) and a number of privately owned Companies."

(I've never been in favour of a single shareholder providing personal funds to a Listed Company.
    It opens up avenues. imo)

But now looking at Mr Pamensky's description of Gandel Metals then it appears to me that they had at least control or some control of both AGS and ORS and with that rights, in relation to Gandel Metals and or Abbotsleigh Pty Ltd. imo

I'm not inferring anything other than trying to understand who's running AGS and/or ORS and am limited in what I can post imo .

To cut a long story short, you'll all get, what you get.! imo
    Good luck all

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.