ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Sisyphus: You are the only familiar poster on the ORS thread...

1. raw
    1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Sisyphus: You are the only familiar poster on the ORS thread that I recognise from the AGS days, although there are quite a few others long term AGS holders/ex-holders that will be monitoring this thread I'm sure to see what eventuates from the ORS meltdown.
    That being said .... can't you see the - rather eerie - resemblance to the AGS drama occurring once again? i.e. we minnows are being thrown some scraps from the big boy/s (great care being taken here to avoid legal problems) as he/they persue their corporate dreams?
    Those who averaged down on AGS, and partook in the CR etc, came out a helluva' lot better than the naive investors who were swallowing the unending stream of negativity on HC by a small group of bitter and twisted investors (you, I and they know who they are), and sold-out at the very bottom .... I got suspended from HC for (excessively I admit) berating one of those negative sprouting trolls, and, by ignoring their crap, and assessing the evolving AGS situation as it unwound, managed to turn my $46K loss into a $21K gain (a lousy return on a six year investment I admit - but a lot better than a loss).
    If all of the above seems unrelated to the ORS thread I assure you it is not ... our return from ORS will probably never be as profitable as you and I would hope, given the lack of the Christmas Spirit normally shown by our largest shareholder ... BUT it will be decidedly above our trading price today (16c) imo.
    The only reason I'm posting my thoughts is that I'm fully invested (2.5m shares) and am now in ramp mode ha.ha.
    Good Luck all.
    P.S.
    Quote from Wikipedia:
    "Sisyphus was famed as the craftiest of men"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.