ZNC 0.00% 8.2¢ zenith minerals limited

Really good to see you here Rupfel. I'm most impressed with how...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Really good to see you here Rupfel. I'm most impressed with how much on-point research you do and share. Thanks mate.

It's a good company this one (and I think you know from our shared interest in another stock that I'm particular about my investments). I've got a 7 figure+ (shares, not $) holding here, that I'm very comfortable with. Simplistically, here's why:
    • the lithium JV (70% EV Metals - Saudi and USA backed; 30% Zenith, assuming the EV Metals meets its earn-in obligations) could develop into something very significant.

1. The JV's current acreage adjoining the impressive Mount Holland lithium Project of SQM and Wesfarmers could produce a significant discovery. It's certainly in the right area and Zenith is doing a fair bit of gold drilling in the acreage (e.g. at Split Rocks) and is very attentive to the lithium potential also;
    2. The JV's current lithium (and high grade tantalum) acreage at Waratah Well (initial scoping drilling nearing completion if not just completed??) also is in a good address, with promising early indications including "very high" tantalum found earlier (in rock chips, I think);
    3. The JV has the financial horsepower to earn into/acquire very significant lithium prospects if they so decide. From EV Metals website:
    • "EV Metals Group is focused on becoming a global leader in battery chemicals and technology for a clean energy future"...

• "EVM is building a global battery chemicals and technology business with the development of the world’s first integrated Battery Chemicals Complex in Yanbu Industrial City in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia"...

• Until we have developed the Saudi supply chain, EVM is moving forward with the development of the Battery Chemicals Complex based on the upstream integration of supply chains through production of and life of mine offtake agreements for intermediate products containing lithium, nickel, cobalt, manganese, aluminium and other metals from Western Australia...

Western Australia is a politically stable jurisdiction with low sovereign risk and transparent supply chains. It is the largest producer of lithium in the form of spodumene concentrate for global markets. It is also the largest producer of nickel, cobalt and rare earth elements in Australia.EVM will bring world class, leading technical capabilities, technology and know how from Western Australia for the development of the Saudi supply chain and the Battery Chemicals Complex in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..."

• IMO, the Earaheedy 25% JV interest (free-carried until BFS) in the huge base metals discovery in Western Australia will ultimately justify Zenith's entire current MC and perhaps much more. It's been suggested that the deposit could have in excess of 300 million tonnes or ore (on a 100% basis). Until the size and grade of the discovery is well understood following much more drilling - and presumably until Zenith is suitably priced in the market for even this asset - holding some is just a case of the time value of money (low with current interest rates) and general market risk.

• There are other high potential assets (gold and base metals in Australia's Eastern States) and gold (in Western Australia).

• The company has a good cash position as well as liquid assets in the form of shares worth more than $10M in other listed companies.

My summarised comments above are just a way of saying thanks for your tremendous contribution on that other forum.
    Last edited by La Tache: 14/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.024K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8137 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 32737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 2247
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.