ZNC 0.00% 8.2¢ zenith minerals limited

Thanks Rupfel - well spotted! Here's how I see it FWIW:Serious...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Thanks Rupfel - well spotted! Here's how I see it FWIW:

Serious money => likely good knock-on effect for Zenith (& EV Metals)

• An injection of US$80,000 million worth of Aramco shares into the Saudi sovereign wealth fund is a decent chunk of change even by the Saudi's lofty standards.
    • When coupled with the comments (see below) of the Crown Prince, and other evidence that the Saudis are serious about restructuring their economy (which will require raw materials and skills),
    this augurs very well for:
    • EV Metals' plans referred to in my Post #: 59565486 of 14 Feb. 2022 to "develop... the world’s first integrated Battery Chemicals Complex in Yanbu Industrial City in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia" (as per EV Metals website); and
    • Zenith's Joint Venture with EV Metals as also referred to in that Post. With Zenith's excellent project creation skills, we surely will give our lithium acreage and the joint venture a very serious go. We won't die wondering - there's going to be a lot of material in the labs, and newsflow it seems to me.

Comments by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman & media
    For those unable to read the Guardian article right now, here are some extracts, with underlinings by me:
    "Saudi Arabia has transferred shares worth $80bn to its sovereign wealth fund as the oil-rich nation hopes to rival Norway and Singapore’s state-managed funds and invest in green projects.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler, said 4% of shares in Saudi Aramco, the world’s biggest oil exporter, would be transferred to the kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund as part of efforts to recalibrate the oil-dominated economy.

The transfer is the latest sign that Saudi Arabia wants to open up the oil giant and “crown jewel” of the Saudi economy, the Arab world’s largest.

The crown prince ... was quoted as saying the “transfer of 4% of Aramco shares to the Public Investment Fund (PIF) … is part of the kingdom’s long-term strategy to support the restructuring of its economy”.
    He said the kingdom wants the investment fund to have $1tn in assets by the end of 2025. The fund, the centrepiece of official moves to end economic reliance on oil, had less than half that amount before this deal..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.024K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8137 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 32737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 2247
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.