GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

Moving into my ninth decade as a sentient being on Earth, the...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Moving into my ninth decade as a sentient being on Earth, the day the NBIO was announced, 12 April, 2024, I took the course I did.

Finding 600+ shareholders is an altogether different task.

The course I took has revealed that ASIC has not answered the question; what legal authority does NAIF have to transfer a secretive "SECRET" $610 million concessional loan to a foreign owned and controlled entity, JPGA Partners Pty Ltd?

$610 million and JPGA, through Mr Seshimo, has long known the terms and conditions of the loan yet the 8,000 odd Genex shareholdersall were never told. No wonder the fair and reasonable value of Genex shares could not be calculated. How can you calculate the NPV of K2H when the terms and conditions of the $610 million are unknown.

Market manipulation was so easy when financial information dependent on having the CONFIDENTIAL terms and conditions could be withheld by the Genex Power board from retail shareholders. That is what happened.

All this, yet it seems ASIC continues to collude with NAIF and the Bidder and Target solicitors by not having an opinion from the Solicitor-General produced for consideration by Mr Justice Black.

Mr Justice Black should, in all fairness, be comprehensively briefed by those who have determined that the transaction should proceed without its legality being decided upon.

The court transcript will reveal what goes down on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.