TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Ann: Proposed Acquisition of Copper-Gold Explorer and Developer, page-20

1. 8,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2835
    I forgot to mention, these issues:
    1. am not sure if Resolutions are Special resolution/s, or ordinary resolutions?
    Special res requires 75% yes vote, of those s/h who vote. ordinary res requires only 50% of s/h who vote.
    If Ord res, then Lanstead block would carry the day. But if Special Res, then Lanstead block would find it more difficult.

2. clearly one of the focus of ASIC (and the legal reports) was investigating the issue of shares to Konig and others.
    Konig had about 350m shares. Still has a substantial number of shares.
    So just how will LWP and ASX treat any votes by Konig?
    How can they hold a vote when such a large number of shares are under a cloud??

2A. it is not clear whether the Placement of 50m shares will be done prior to vote at GM? I think it cannot be done before GM, because Placement of 50m would exceed the Placement limits, given that LWP current shares on issue are only 87m?
    3. how can this proposal be allowed to proceed, such that it permanently changes the ownership, control, the finances, and the very nature of LWP, and permanently buries the past of LWP, when we s/h have not been given the opportunity of understanding the results of the reports and investigation??
    Point is, we may (almost certainly) find that the previous board breached many provisions of ASX and Corps Act.
    Point is, that we may very well find that shareholders indeed have legal redress to not only the previous board, but to LWP itself!!
    And if that were the case, how on earth would shareholders go in trying to seek redress from the new Qmines Ltd, if this proposal were to go ahead ??????

I have no doubt, that if ASIC is in fact investigating these matters as we speak - that there is some really heavy breaches of the Corps Act, and that as a result, there will be real matters that s/h (existing s/h - not new s/h) will be able to seek redress and compo.

This new proposal, I think, will have the result of shrouding the ability of s/h to seek such redress.
    There is much more to this deal than meets the eye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.