VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Proposed Acquisition of European Graphite Producer, page-131

1. 5,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3643
    BDCool,

I guess the lucky thing for those shareholders who have been waiting patiently is that there is an opportunity to buy more or average down depending on ones personal situation with the knowledge that this is still very cheap compared to other graphite plays out there.
    Having spoken with Trevor recently I do not think I am speaking out of term in declaring that he is 100% confident that this deal will go through.
    It seems all parties are very happy to proceed which is fantastic news for all Volt shareholders.

Having watched the interview Trevor did recently I detect an air of confidence in his demeanor . As good a project that Bunyu might be one day, this Ukraine situation puts us in the spot light at a time that big car manufacturers are declaring that they are committed to spending tens of billions of dollars in the Electric Vehicle race. It would appear from some of these articles that I have been reading lately that no one wants to get left behind.
    The one way of course not to get left at the starting gate and avoid this, is to lock in partnerships with those companies that can provide the necessary materials that will be needed in the future.
    There is why suddenly there is money a plenty for these stocks that wish to raise funds to be part of this move towards Electric Vehicles.
    GLN, VUL, LIT, MNS are just a few of the companies that I followed recently that have that been part of significant cap raisings to improve their situations.

We are just one of many companies that are transforming ourselves into bigger and better. I posted on Friday that I was happy to pick up more stock from those who were happy to sell it . Why they would choose to do so on the back of what I consider to be very exciting news is a mystery to me .

Perhaps it's because so many investors these days are not bothering to do the necessary research and are just following the herd when they see buying or selling come into a particular stock. I noticed today that NGY has risen by 173% with over 11 million shares trading hands. It has made no announcement and has just replied to a speeding ticket handed out by the ASX that it hadn't nothing to report.
    In the whole month of January it only traded 23 million shares.

It's market cap has gone up 3 times today to over 114 million dollars. Their market cap currently stands almost 2.5 times greater then ours..

Interesting times indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 599645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.