LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Proposed Acquisition of GoldFellas Pty Ltd, page-36

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    A brilliant move by the LSR management. Without that many shareholders could have been in big loss after the mediocre diamond drilling results released yesterday. Now the company has a support of a group of investors with deep pockets and many contacts. It is good that the company went to sophisticated investors for funds. Imagine what would happen if they ask funds from retail holders after releasing DD results yesterday? Now we are in a much better position with safe hands. I believe much more than 60% of the registry is now owned by the top 20 holders. The Chairman alone owns about 25% entire LSR shares.. LSR owns 20% of a promising nickel deposit. Nickle is in great demand already and will be in a greater demand in the future VAN has to spend over $3 million over the next year or so in one of the LSR lands. Do not forget that we have highly prospective lands for gold/copper exploration. Some of them already shown over 70 g/t gold in 4m. Yes, LSR is a multibagger. I am more confident than ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $16.35K 15.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 83536917 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27913152 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.