RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

only 15 million plus BL's other stash...maybe only 20 million....

1. 6,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    only 15 million plus BL's other stash...maybe only 20 million. What do Fidelity think of the offer? How do we get an opinion from them they are owed 40 cents or so per share! If they wish to back out (unless a back door deal gets done with Pfizer...only my assumption) then one would think they would want double their money back after all this time...there is 80 cents! That is merely $700 million for RAP. Worth three tines that. The real issue is the opportunistic way they have been doing their due diligence all this time...RAP i s only now beginning to hit their straps. The revenue is building big time (according to TK recently) and who knows what it will be by end 1st quarter 2023 CY. Maybe annual revenue (not counting the Covid) of $10 million p.a. by then so SP would be maybe 65 cents, Geez the only thing to do is to sit for several days and then make our move a shareholders who have been (apparently) used to fund and hold a company whose BOD were apparently playing us like a fiddle until big brother (big dark brother) came along to fill their coffers and give them an opportunity that we deserve but are being denied apparently.
    I don't like this deal...it is very stinky IMHO. The SP has been manipulated IMHO for a long time now...this play has been in the wings for longer than we know I reckon. We have only three options but at least we have options.
    Wall Street will be all over this by tonite...let's see what the morrow brings. We wait and we watch with no rose colored glasses as it is time to see through the fog that has been created.
    This is not in the best interests of shareholders...that is the first point!
    Next is the independent mob that are appointed to assess the deal as to whether it is in our best interests to accept. In order to do that they will have to have access to all details inside the company incl future deals in negotiation and also up to dat (and projected) revenue figures.
    There is a lot of detail that needs to be assessed...lets just take it one step at a time.
    Remember TK saying no one can acquire RAP for less than $2 per share? Keep that in mind...it is a vey important reminder that there could be some (and I am not saying there is) dirty work going on at the crossroads. If it looks like fish and smells like fish?
    Now all of a sudden our fearless leader is saying 11.5 cents is OK when several years ago he was saying $2...go figure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.