RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The bid of Pfizers is not a shot across the bow. This had...

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    The bid of Pfizers is not a shot across the bow. This had absolutely negotiated for a long time between both parties and brought to shareholders / accepted by BOD for a reason (to be made public & secure capital for covid trials) potentially even a conditional offer would have been made pre covid trail results.

For a $3M buy in, Pfizer gets a 6 month window to work on the covid commercialization efforts as a non-exclusive partner of resapps.. this is not much. I would assume they have been doing their own validation of the tech and trails under NDA.

This seems good for us but what I don't understand is their motives.. Why would Pfizer do this for ResApp? This has no chance of getting voted for and the powers at Pfizer will know this. The offer would need approval from global M&A, take time away from internal lawyers and auditors. So how is the $3M justified as a cost if there is no certainty of return attached after 6 months of development. $3M solves our immediate problem but also offers Pfizer a look under the hood into globally disruptive resp tech? This makes sense for Pfizer but what do others think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.