RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Proposed Acquisition of ResApp Health by Pfizer, page-434

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    Does anyone think that RAP team will diligently continue to pursue approvals from TGA, CE and FDA now this proposal has eventuated?
    Why would Pfizer (who are the leading suitor and possible new employer of TK etc) want to increase the value of RAP by smoothing the way to a fast trial result or EUA via these regulatory bodies when they are trying (are they really trying?) to buy RAP lock stock and barrel for peanuts! If anyone doesn't want any approvals coming through anytime soon it would be Pfizer IMHO.

Some links below on the teams new team...
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pfizer-bribed-nigerian-officials-in-fatal-drug-trial-ex-employee-claims/

Nice to know a few facts about "Big Daddy"...there is a motza more...DYOR
    No doubt all will be above board...an independent assessment of fair value? I couldn't stop laughing when I read that.
    You see if they control the narrative (who said that) then many shareholders will see the info about RAP's value as it will be presented and go "oh well it seems that the offer is fair and RAP isn't worth much so I may as well vote to sell".

It is not as simple as just vote no...this is a big and nasty company...they play to win and as proved on many manty occasions they are ruthless and don't play fair. The BOD needs to go before this has the time to play out to a vote IMHO.
    Time to gather the troops and form a shareholders association so we have clout...lets get a central point of contact and discussion and decision making in place and do it fast. Once we are done it is all over...we need to control the action from the get go dont be lulled into non action via "just vote no" That is what they are playing a quick game for...the AGM will be too late as thereis no guarantee of a refusal to sell vote in the affirmative...if that gets rolled we are toast.
    Elusive Lahood get in touch with me please...all the shareholders need to get together now! If we carry the no vote all well and good (for a time anyway) so we don't want to waste time sitting and watching...action now! The game is rigged by one of the biggest corporate criminals in history...biggest fines etc. DYOR and don't sleep on it and think all is well...I haven't put my cojonnes on the line and averaged down and taken the hits we have all taken for years just to see the prize stolen out from under us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.