RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Proposed Acquisition of ResApp Health by Pfizer, page-543

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    @TT, reading the same as yourself. Looking through the 'scheme' (thats the right word ok!) a block of shareholders block 20% + can make all sorts of things happen. It could be a bit like a mix of flashmob and crowdfunding on super steroids.

There are a lot of nasties in the 'scheme' however, in schedule 1 for instance, part 9 :

9 (No voting power) As at the date of this deed, no member of the Pfizer Group has any votingpower in ResApp.

Now i have looked at the signoff.....and there is certainly no date on the deed. (ref pages 61 and 62) - now as this was signed using 'docusign' there would be trackability, but not to actually date the document immediately raises red flags to me. Which can allow many additional shareholders to be included on the registry after the deed was signed, even if we dont know when this was (it could have been 2 weeks ago, so many additional shareholders may now be on the registry).

That is one example of a red flag. The deeper i dig in the more i am getting concerned about.

This is clearly not a transparent process

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.