RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Your No 1 is where it is at for the moment...vote it down and...

1. 6,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Your No 1 is where it is at for the moment...vote it down and then everything opens up for discussion on the way forward. It will then become apparent (even tough the vote was said to be unanimous by BOD for recommending the offer be taken up) on the way forward. BOD can then say in a teleconference what gives and answer questions of which I woukd imagine there will be many.
    From this position of unity we can move...VOTE NO and lets get the SH Association RAP SH ASS in place and sorted legally and coordinated by a legal firm that have experience in these matters.
    Any suggestions of legal firms appreciated as they can be contacted fr comment and possible appointment. Some funds will be required...amount dependent on membership numbers. In the meantime we require a shareholders list which the company are obliged to give us.
    Lets just get this done fast and we are organized and united...Portsmouth any comments re this? Not wanting to shoot from the hip but I reckon this would be a good first step.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.