ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    How do we find out what Fidelity's sentiment is...they will be dusting 65% to 70% or around $23 Million at this 11.5 cents price?
    Also a mate says he watched the ABC (?) interview with Tony last night and Tony was smiling and saying how pleased the RAP shareholders were with the "offer" from Pfizer. That is rap he must know the overwhelming sentiment is against it and has blatantly said the opposite. This statement from Tony (unsubstantiated) is aiming to mislead many other shareholders in RAP who were watching. So they start to think..."oh well if all the shareholders think this is a great offer then it must be".
    That statement in itself from TK is simply not on...misleading and false. IMHO. Who ever thought he was a master of the soft shoe shuffle? Goes to show what we have been putting our trust and hard earned in up until now. It may be that he has been biding his time for a moment like this.
    I didn't watch the interview...I am just going off what I was told by another shareholder...if true then absolutely not on as it looks like an attempt to influence the voting process and that is simply not on.
    All only my opinion and waiting for the dust to clear so we get some deliberate action and get our votes NO in order. DYOR and make up your own minds but it is NO from me all the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.