SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Woke up to a JOKE!!!! 25c???? You've got to be kidding me! Gas...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Woke up to a JOKE!!!! 25c????
    You've got to be kidding me!
    Gas prices in China are on its way up which just means proven reserves are even more valuable now! Wtf!?!?!?

Did the board of idiots... ahem I mean directors realise that the proven reserves are in the heart of China!? Of all the countries in the world that need gas it is them! Why we selling the duck about to lay golden eggs for 25 copper pieces???
    Doesn't make any sense!

Assuming they aren't complete idiots, they should be able to forecast that this is a $1+ stock in a couple years!

Only assumption I can come up with is that all those directors have possibly a stake or given one or promised one in that BULLS... Bermuda fund.

You never do a TO on the value now on a spec-gas stock based on sp value history, you do a TO on the fundamentals of the company for when the spec-gas stock de-risks in future and on proven and contingent reserves and ability to access and market!

I encourage EVERYONE to vote against this stupidity!

We now need to question the ability of our own directors and executive branch in working in the interest of their shareholders !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.