TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Ann: Proposed Appointment of Gary Artmont as Non-Exec Director, page-2

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Plenty of low hurdles set for management to receive their 'performance shares', in essence for completing what would normally be required for any senior management of a mineral exploration company...Isn't this what management fees are paying for?
    giphy (1).gif

I guess not...

- 20% vest upon receiving drilling permits...What about making it upon receiving mining permits?
    - 20% vest if they either buy a company that has a main focus of mining or mineral exploration, the purchase of exploration licenses from a third party (non related?) or the issuance of a mineral exploration license
    - 20% vest when a mineral resource estimate of at least a 500,000 ounce JORC resource at a minimum of 1%
    - 20% vest when a scoping study is completed (no mention of the study having to be positive - CLA comes to mind)
    - 20% vest if the price can vwap above 45c for 20 days....

Plenty of time for these to be ticked off as there's no proposed expiry date on management to achieve these 'milestones'.

If i were a shareholder I would be expecting more from management before considering issuing such ' performance' shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.