PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

Ann: Proposed Aquisition of Sizeable QLD Coal Assets, page-14

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I'm truly amazed the ASX even publishes such rubbish. As a shareholder I would be insulted at the proposed deal

$200M for a QLD based coal asset is fantasy. It is nothing more than slipping an asset of theirs into a shell for 99.99% of the register and then seeking to raise capital at a ridiculously inflated price to pay years and years of directors fees

If anyone put a $ in this with a $200M asset valuation, they have rocks in their head

Martino's CKA has a 264Mt coking coal tenement in Indonesia, mining license and forestry licenses in place, port and barges designed etc. Has been subject to 2 failed T/O attempts and is now trading at all time lows. The last T/O had 9 months of delays, 3 months of suspensions where they missed the relist deadline each time for updates. 6 weeks ago they said in 4 weeks they could have an ASX merger announced, still nothing ... CKA is capped at under $20M

If you can't manage more than a $20M market cap for a production ready asset, you think they are going to get $200M valuations for QLD assets ?

It is beyond stupidity IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.