PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

I'm truly amazed the ASX even publishes such rubbish. As a...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I'm truly amazed the ASX even publishes such rubbish. As a shareholder I would be insulted at the proposed deal

$200M for a QLD based coal asset is fantasy. It is nothing more than slipping an asset of theirs into a shell for 99.99% of the register and then seeking to raise capital at a ridiculously inflated price to pay years and years of directors fees

If anyone put a $ in this with a $200M asset valuation, they have rocks in their head

Martino's CKA has a 264Mt coking coal tenement in Indonesia, mining license and forestry licenses in place, port and barges designed etc. Has been subject to 2 failed T/O attempts and is now trading at all time lows. The last T/O had 9 months of delays, 3 months of suspensions where they missed the relist deadline each time for updates. 6 weeks ago they said in 4 weeks they could have an ASX merger announced, still nothing ... CKA is capped at under $20M

If you can't manage more than a $20M market cap for a production ready asset, you think they are going to get $200M valuations for QLD assets ?

It is beyond stupidity IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.