CHN 4.19% $1.03 chalice mining limited

If the link dont work As reported, Chalice Gold will distribute...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    If the link dont work

As reported, Chalice Gold will distribute some of the high cash reserves to us shareholders.Per share is expected to be paid 0.04 AUD and this step is expected to take place at the end of the year.The "bet" in this type of distribution is always that the stock after the ex-day is not fully down and you get a welcome bonus as a shareholder.CEO Dorsch was also in Denver and you can also view the presentation here .(Tuesday)

It's worth investing these 10 minutes.The potential on Pyramid Hill seems to me extremely good and the drill program is scheduled to start in October.I am looking forward to this program because I regard the region as extremely exciting.Many large mines are located in the area, including the Fosterville Mine at Kirkland Lake .

As Dorsch explains in the lecture, there is a top layer over the rock and therefore explorers have long shied away from exploring there.However, the soil tests carried out so far show strong gold anomalies and a hype could arise here with only one good borehole.Chalice Gold Mines has $ 0.145 per share in cash and holdings and $ 0.04 of which we will soon receive as a payout.

An investor gets Chalice a considerable exploration potential with a good cash hedging.From opportunity-risk ratio quite unique in the exploration sector.

Original Source
    https://www.minenportal.de/unterneh...-Mines-Ltd.-3A-Das-Potential-auf-Pyramid-Hill
    Last edited by dan-sh: 12/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.045(4.19%)
Mkt cap ! $400.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.03 $1.819M 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1259 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 1442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.