RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Excellent commentary pe981, I totally agree with everything you...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Excellent commentary pe981, I totally agree with everything you say, it could have been handled much much better as an aside to an update of the mining scenario etc.

As a Flinders Diamonds IPO investor I remember the way the management at the time expertly handled the transition from FDL to Flinders Mines by selling the dream to all shareholders, which by the way everyone bought into as we could easily see the way forward having been included in the conversation from the outset, unlike our more recent experiences from the BOD.

The recent performance of the BOD unfortunately has engendered a deep seated mistrust which will take some careful and inclusive management to more readily bring us back into the fold. By recent performance I am referring to the attempted delisting etc, etc which was condoned by the previous Chair.

Surely an update webinar prior to the EGM would be the most cost effective way to bring all shareholders up to speed with the future direction of the company and explain the relevance of the name change to all so there is no chance of over thinking the situation by minority shareholders and heading off on a completely wrong tangent.

Looking forward to positive information sooner rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.