MBH 9.52% 6.9¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

Further to Nvnpia's post, last Friday's top trades sorted by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. NT1
    48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1578/1578657-d0fcdad0807245f35cda925633202da1.jpg
    Further to Nvnpia's post, last Friday's top trades sorted by volume. It would appear that there were only 2 big trades around 2pm that accounted for the bulk of the volume / value. Personally I did not observe either of these 2 trades appear, either as sell or buy orders which were subsequently filled; but I wasn't watching closely. I would guess that there is a reasonable likelihood that these trades were perhaps pre arranged, as in the seller already had the buyer lined up, and it could well be that the seller and buyer were one in the same (we are almost at the end of the FY after all). What I didn't observe was $500k just get dumped on the market and then slowly get soaked up by typical retail investors looking for a bargain.

I think it is very unlikely that an insider had some negative knowledge that we are not privy to (that would be insider trading). The information that the Longtable executive team have shared publicly suggests that they are methodically going about consolidating our brands and building the foundations for a solid business with excellent prospects. Of course there is lots in the general press about the Australian dairy industry as a whole facing many challenges particularly at the commodity end of the spectrum, as in the $1L milk market, in regards to channel margins and drought/supply etc. There is nothing specific in the reports that have been provided to us all, that I am aware of, to suggest that our relatively high margins and supply are under any sort of real threat; in fact our margins appear to be very healthy and our milk supply appears to be growing.

DYOR, but as far as I'm concerned our outlook looks positive and the current share price looks very enticing.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1578/1578756-41d91527db73834f9e654227e330b481.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $24.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $15.63K 232.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182570 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 3042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.