IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

new name, coat of paint, few new directors, off we go. If only...

1. 213 Posts.
    new name, coat of paint, few new directors, off we go.  If only it was that easy.  To me, the name change is more about severing ties with the old and trying to clean the slate.  Fare enough, as there is not much to be high fiving about when you look at the previous 2 years.  A lot of cash burned for no tangible results. Lots of snouts fed and shareholder dilution.  If it doesn't get traction from here then my guess would be that it will let slip into administration and be recapped and essentially taken over by stealth.  There are just too many shares on issue at the moment especially when you factor in the tidal wave of founder shares still in escrow. So many more companies around the world now in this space. If the tech is so good i just cant understand why its not getting traction.  Therein lies the problem and one of the unanswered questions.  I'm no techy but even i see lots of examples that look like what IWG are trying to promote.  Problem is, if i were any small medium or even large company, would i take such a critcal service from IWG with its financial porfile or would i go with a brand with at least some substance ? http://www.verizonenterprise.com/products/networking/sdn-nfv/virtual-network-services/
    i just want this mob to succeed faster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.