AUC 2.02% 50.5¢ ausgold limited

Dear coto,Often, the reason for a consolidation is to reduce the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Dear coto,

Often, the reason for a consolidation is to reduce the SOI. The reason often for high number of SOI is because raising have occurred at low prices. Is it any surprise that consolidations ‘fail’ because the company undertaking it isn’t very healthy?
    Of themselves, they’re a sensible be part of good capital management. It seems to me, that there will be a capital raising next year to help build a mine. Shareholders will be given the chance to participate, with a resultant fewer shares issued because of the higher offering price. I’m guessing shareholders will be rewarded and outsiders will be compelled to pay higher prices because the big boys won’t want too many SOI.
    The recent media tour has been as clear as can be about what the next 12 months is going to look like. You’re either on the train or you’re not. The old days are behind the company given the recent funding and proposed consolidation. Management have clear goals to advance the KGP and I consider that the insiders don’t want stragglers involved. This is a new company now- one either believes/hopes management will succeed and therefore invests, or one doesn’t. The retrospective consideration of where the share price should be etc. is fine to a degree, but that is with the old AUC, not relevant now to the new fitter and leaner AUC.
    Let’s compare the progress to the hopes and forget the word consolidation. How could the company raise millions with a 3.4c share price??? Have 6B SOI??? Lolz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.