AUC 5.13% 3.7¢ ausgold limited

Ann: Proposed Consolidation of Capital, page-251

1. 11,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4701
    I will agree it is ASX wide, every single one of my Aussie gold explorers are in struggle street, usually the bargain hunters come for a feast but not this time. The Aussie retail are struggling to get by, no spare cash for Aussie gold explorers! They are having to remortgage their overpriced shoe box apartments or ask mum and dad for a loan. Groceries, insurance, bills, fines, everything going up at a record pace while salaries stay low. What a world. They want to get to a point where they bankrupt all the middle class. Get them to a point where they will accept anything from the government. Covid vaccines were the test. They realised the majority of the population would say yes and accept the experimental jab to keep their salaries, keep their homes and way of lives. However, at this moment the mainstream media was still in complete control - it was easy to lie to the people and get control. Now the MSM is close to death, getting propped up by government loans and handouts - Channel 10 a perfect example! Easy money for a failed business. Anyone watch the Project anymore lol?

I am not sure they will get the majority on side their agenda this time around. One thing is for sure, a lot more people will be protesting and saying no to digital currencies, universal incomes, plus AI and robots, and immigrants taking their jobs. There is a reason why they are propping up the police and ADF with immigrants now. It is not to go to war (still a chance), but it is to control the ever-growing angry population who are waking up to all this bs and ignoring the government propaganda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $84.91K 2.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1842794 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 712820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.