ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

My 2 cents worth, i feel we have consolidated to early in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    My 2 cents worth, i feel we have consolidated to early in the game. I'm worried that the share price will slowly decline as the weeks/months pass by as we await a drilling date.

Now given Covid-19 playing havoc on the world economy, I'm worried drilling will be delayed until next year further putting downward pressure on the current share price.

My concern is, when we do eventually have a date for drilling the share price will be so battered down like before the consolidation it will be near impossible to recoup losses for those long term holders.

I am not confident that management will be able to stabilise our current share price from declining until drilling is announced. We already have most of the data we need and I just can't see how more announcements will support/hold the share price from dropping.

I supported the consolidation as promised, however I do feel we consolidated to early while we await a drilling date. I would of been more happy doing a CR rather then consolidation.

I do hope ICG won't let us down with a drilling date for this year, then we get told just before Christmas, that we wont be drilling until next year, blaming it on COVID-19.

These are my concerns, i do hope us LTH have no further loses due to further negligence & miss handling over the years.

Kind Regards
    Darren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.