ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    PIG stands for Private Investor Group. We are a group of people who collectively share research and opinion on predominantly resource stocks but invest as individuals. Most of us invest for a company transforming journey, not just for a quick profit, though nothing wrong with making a profit IMO. We have been together for approximately a decade and we are basically a closed group.

As a consequence of the shared research and many contacts in the business community we get deeper insight into the companies we invest in. We have several geologists involved which helps with the resource companies in particular but also have a wide range of professionals involved. The diverse experience and interests throw up opportunities. As does the collective weight of our holdings in some companies. It's not unusual for a favourite pick to build to a 10% to 15% stake in a junior.

As we are not traders, it's my opinion that we all benefit when research is shared. I periodically get to go on analyst visits and regularly visit field sites. It all adds to the info at hand.

Personally, I'm a geology tragic and you will find the latest journal article on my bedside table rather than a novel.
    I really like what Inca have in the pipeline and while Riqueza is exciting and near term I also think some of the Australian tenements are going to surprise. I also have a fine appreciation for the 'three amigos'. I believe they are working hard for shareholders and ensuring that shareholders get the best shot at success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.