CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    @drs

have to understand how bulk miners work. bulk mining is cash intensive - thats why so many assets were left stranded after 2013 price collapse - many of those companies disappeared never to be seen again

so now market is leary of the space

thats why having a major investor with ability to help fund and push is a big deal - market tends to progressively re-rate the developers only when they've shown an ability to get that required financial backing

why Atlas was sitting at what 2.1c - until Twiggy and Gina got into their bidding war

the other part of it is probably the simple lack of awareness of metcoal prices.

its never reported anywhere that i see - back in 2010-11 i used to read about quarterly settlement prices pretty regularly

so id probably say this is what is called contrarian investing - buying when there;s no froth around

your comments suggest you're looking for explosive moves.

if i had to guess i'd be thinking AKM is in for a long slower steady upward re-rate - unless something big uplift in metcoal prices occurs or something else puts the sector back on the front page

the end game is colossal - esp with the rail carry option. but imo mainly for the patient.

when the traders are excited thats when you see the bigger zippy moves - but who can say when that will be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.