GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Proposed ESOP Pool and Issue of Options to Directors, page-21

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am sorry ... but EVERY SINGLE PERSON who sold this afternoon is an utter Neanderthal. Are you actually serious ...?

To anyone with half a brain; re-read - or actually read - the quarterly ann and pizza hut ann ... as I suspect many have blindly bandwagoned on the sell train and not bothered to read either of them. Everything in those announcements is screaming a $400-500M market cap by year end. The growth GSW experienced in the last quarter reminds me of that of WTC, ALU or ACX ... all of which have $1B + market caps.

The endorsement and vote of confidence generated by SIG MOSLEY hopping on the board of directors is out of this world. For those of you who don't know him (well, you should), but otherwise read the quarterly. As the quarterly states, he is considered the "godfather of venture capital in the US." Um ... what. Let that sink in; someone who has the record for the largest venture deal in the US of $5.8B supports and wants to be involved with GSW. Has to say something about the validity of GSW's product and the credibility of management.

Because I know many of you won't bother reading the quarterly ... let me insert below my favourite parts:

"
    2017 is shaping up to be a true game changer for the company.

"

The Company was pleased to appoint Sig Mosley and John Wilson to its board of advisors.
    Sig Mosley is known as the godfather of Venture Capital in the United States. Since 1990, Sig has been the most prolific Southeast investor in 120 startups with 82 liquidity events. Sig currently is the record holder of the largest Southeast Venture deal with the USD $5.7 Billion acquisition of Tradex by Ariba.
    In addition, Mr. Mosley is a director of The Imlay Foundation, Inc., Techbridge, and Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Southeast. Mr. Mosley is also a director of GATV, the CEO Council, TiE-Atlanta and TAG. He also serves on the advisory board of the ATDC, the investment committee of Gray Ghost DOEN Social Ventures Coöper and on the GRA Venture Fund Board. Mr. Mosley is managing member of Flashpoint Investors, LLC. Furthermore Sig is a member of the Invest Georgia Roundtable, a joint venture capital initiative by the United States House, Senate and private industry leaders

"

These numbers represent a 537% increase in transactions compared to Q1 2016 and a 274% increase in income compared to Q1 2016.

"
    Additional global client onboarding taking place concurrently to utilise GetSwift’s SaaS solution to optimise delivery logistics - United States , Canada, Spain, and UK are markets where the company is poised to increase operational deliveries now that integrations and client testing is being finalized.

"
    The company expects to take a leadership position in its segment as the last mile logistics market segment consolidates in the next 18+ months. Analysis is showing that competitors will start to fragment and experience significant downward pressure due to inefficiencies of their operating models, and lack of product sustainability. This trend will position the company to pursue at the right time, targeted client account and competitor acquisitions if deemed appropriate.

"
    The Company has signed up a strong pipeline of clients that are eager to deploy the GetSwift platform. This pipeline is expected to continue to drive accelerated delivery volumes and income in the subsequent quarter.

"

And finally, my favourite comments of all ...

"
    The company expects the large pipeline of partnerships that is in stealth mode to come on board in 2017, elevating the company as the undisputed leader in its space both in volume, reach, verticals and product capability.

The increase was largely driven by the ongoing successful integration of GetSwift’s SaaS technology into its customer’s business operational systems, but does not represent even a fraction of the expected volumes the company see on its roadmap.
    "

In other words; this is only the tip of the iceberg. Management of multiple clients ready to be announced ...

Now finally; let me put in perspective the options management are wanting. Yes, the execution price of 20cents is quite low ... BUT, lets just consider for a minute:
    1) 11M options is minuscule in comparison to total number of shares issued;
    2) 85% of stock is held in top 20 shareholders, so this issue to management would impact the SP minimally given how tightly held the stock is;
    3) Finally, and most importantly, MANAGEMENT HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLE THUS FAR. I have not come across a company that keeps shareholders so well informed; that continually announces clients and partnerships, that is so aggressively growing the company. For those that got in at IPO ... you're already sitting on 300 - 400% gains, so obviously management are shareholder oriented and focussed on creating value for shareholders. Are you actually serious that you don't want to congratulate management for their efforts thus far? To be frank, people on here are sounding like spoilt brats as I guarantee that prior to todays ridiculous sell off, everyone would have made money off GSW. So why can't management be rewarded too? Yes, they already have options ... but they should also be rewarded for their incredible efforts thus far, too.

Kindly, to all those suckers that sold out this afternoon because management are rewarding themselves, justifiably, for the incredible work they have achieved thus far and will continue to achieve ... I simply say that this is why many retail investors lose out in the share market, and why hotcopper can often be destructive through the negative hype that it allows to be cultivated.

Mark my words; the sell of today was completely unnecessary and is an amazing buying opportunity. The majority of sellers today would be profit takers wanting an excuse to sell. I bought another 20K this afternoon @58 cents, yum.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.