AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Proposed Expansion of the La Demajagua Project, page-28

1. 3,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    met him once, and he dont reads anything like HC LOL, I stick up for the vision and understand the headwinds, dissappointed ? sure, Brain certainly made some predictions re offtakes ect at at AGM but events over took him, what can you do ?. lots are stuck now for a couple of years me included or take the loss, me? I cant afford it as taken far too many hits last 2 years as am sure have many others, I dont know too many living the life in this market atm.

what I get pissed about is folkes who have no material interest just sticking it to folk who may well be down a lot of money in the company and or others
    who think it a patriotic duty to post on every ann and more that the company atm is doing crappy as if they ( me) dont already know that!.

folks wait on a rally it may take a year now 2 but reading shit posted by a non material holder rubbing it in is waaaaayyyy off limits imo.
    hold, then offer your views by all means but until then your mate LD99 should just leave it be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $249 71.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 48953304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18589520 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.