NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Well all you supposed sell/not helds better buy at a few million...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Well all you supposed sell/not helds better buy at a few million each, to vote it down! ... because holders would be stupid to vote against it, even if you try to convince a forum otherwise!
    why are you so outraged? Did you sell your noroa for 0.001?
    need a hug?
    As if holders would vote against the company getting money - other than CR preaching downers, who would rather see a CR sooner (not that there will be 1 once spark $ kicks right in).
    Or do you think nor holders would vote against the 8c incentive for bigger players to spike the price well beyond?
    I would understand holders not wanting directors having a shot at options exercising/profits, but that's even more reason to like how this has been done - they aren't in line for it.
    This has been done purely because it was demanded by holders frustrated with losing put on options again.
    I sent several emails to Paul and Steve wood asking to look at other companies that have done it, and demanding they do something. I didn't get replies, other than initially saying they might look in to it.
    So why does it upset you so much? They have done something holders wanted. You would be smoking if they did nothing.
    I just can't understand how a group of you spend so much time trashing absolutely everything.. fair enough if in Vic the past months with nothing to do, but lockdown is over now.
    Go VXT!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $15 306

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236171 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 96377 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.