TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

have you thought of the possibility that SMS may complete the...

1. 2,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    have you thought of the possibility that SMS may complete the FEED study and come up with a much larger capex then originally thought and it may change the whole economics of the project therefore no longer be a goer? IMO SMS are being Commisioned by TNG so they don't have as much to lose by TIVAN failing? do you think the 20 months to complete a FEED is a red flag? I'm not suggesting it is but it's worth a thought

biggest red flag for me is the most ignored issue by the TNG faithful and it's the BOOT titanium pigment plant? so who's gonna fund another 400 million ontop? economics of the DFS work on a high end titanium pigment being produced so if no one wants to fund fund the titanium pigment plant then what? it's capex should not be sneezed at, another 400 million is very significant and if TNG have to debt fund it how does that effect the project economics, another 400 million debt would surely hit the NPV And IRR significantly

it's a very big assumptions to suggest someone will fund a 400 million titanium pigment plant for TNG, no
    annoucments since the DFS about any progress on this! nothing! dead silence

yeah there's 3 commodities but it's all pie in the sky to me. a mine in the middle of Australia and a process plant in Darwin? so they have to dig up dirt and take it half way across Australia to process it?

hope it does come off for many of you but I have very significant doubts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $112.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.