BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Proposed Issue of Restricted Stock Units, page-23

1. 5,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    yet another administrative ERROR by BRN staff, if folks look to many announcements over the years and comments here by many posters...there have been many announcement that have been incorrect, spelling errors etc, some not well explain, ...i'm not the best speller, and iwht many typos...but i'm not paid.
    maybe good at IT, but admin is not every comforting, nor professional.this one cost us all. makes him a instant 8 x millionaire, further diliution....really how does he or BRN justify $8MILLION GIFT. surely these rights or options can be capped, to reflect fair value!!, a simple alogrithim,could be worked out by our clever people.
    its a bit like those bank CEO that get the sack for a banks lack of profit ..yet they still get $20 million for saying bye.?!!

lots more rights issues to come and options.... the executive are made millionaires, sean is already that with gifts,l

ots of performing rights to come.... where is the reward for us small guys...no dividends in site for years.

BRN might prove to be the best company in the world in 10 years...but the fair value for small shareholders is NOT had

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.