4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

I said they obviously are being paid cash, because I'm not sure...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 834

I said they obviously are being paid cash, because I'm not sure if you're aware but companies generally don't work for free. If they do, please hook me up with a concreter that is willing to work for free as I have some renos that are needed to be done. I promise to gift them some magic beans that will definitely grow into a beanstalk to a goose that lays golden eggs.

The reference to it being tax avoidance is because our fellow illustrious forum members seem to think that they are being gifted options in lieu of cash payment for Lodge Corporate's services despite the announcement stating that its not a cash consideration, even though that IS tax avoidance.
    So are you claiming that the company is NOT being paid cash for their services? And that 4DS is lying to ASIC by "gifting" options, and coincidentally the company just happens to be volunteering ttheir services? Because if you're saying I'm wrong - then that is what you're saying, which is illegal. Next you're going to tell me phoenixing is completely legit and that the ASIC is definitely OK with it.

I don't know if its a language comprehension issue? Because this is yet another post that you've failed to prove me wrong by completely misunderstanding the post and context and coincidentally prove me right as you followed up and stated "my assumption is they will be paid a fee for services"

PPS. Yes, that is how CGT is taxed, just like a person is taxed at their income tax bracket companies are taxed at their corporate tax rate (just in case there is any Australian alive that doesn't know that). And just like a CGT loss, it doesn't come off the companies profit, they carry the loss forward... just like a person which is what I stated.. same-same.

Care to play another round of you proving me right?
    Last edited by PsyaNite: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.