4DS 1.32% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - 4DS, page-73

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    You've got the cash consideration question the wrong way around. Don't take my word for it, read the ASX listing rules - I've even gone to the effort of pasting a link for you.

https://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/Chapter07.pdf

The bit you need to know: the cash consideration question on the form is asking was 4DS paid to create the new options? The answer is no. That question is not asking if LC are paid - that's got nothing to do with the process of creating unlisted options. The question also has nothing to do with tax! All you need to know is in chapter 7 of the ASX listing rules.

While the terms of the engagement may all come under one agreement between 4DS and LC, the fact the LC may be separately paid for services is irrelevant to the process to create the options. That they are paid for services is in no way a reason to tick "yes" to the cash consideration, remembering that the question doesn't ask if LC is getting paid for anything, it's asking if 4DS is getting paid to create the options.

never claimed they wouldn't be paid, in fact I stated the opposite (insert comprehension barb back at you)... But the key point is the process to create unlisted options doesn't have to consider that in any way. Whether LC get paid for services is totally irrelevant to Chapter 7 of the ASX listing rules.

there are no lies, no tax evasions - just another example of someone willing to be vocal while not willing to DYOR.

Last edited by mooselington: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $158.3K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 563810 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 9523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.